VIGO COUNTY, Ind – Wednesday evening (10/30/19) around 7:30 p.m., Indiana State Police report that they stopped 24 year old Megan Lehman of Terre Haute for no tail lights, near 7th Street and Davis Avenue.
Police say that Lehman was under the influence of a controlled substance and during a consent search of Lehman’s vehicle, marijuana was discovered.
A seven-month-old infant and six-year-old child were with Lehman in the vehicle.
The Vigo County Department of Child Services was contacted and the two children were released to the grandmother.
Lehman refused to submit to a certified chemical test and was taken to the Vigo County Jail.
Lehman faces charges of:
- Operating a vehicle while intoxicated with a passenger less than 18 years of age, Class 6 Felony (2 counts)
- Neglect of Dependent, Class 6 Felony (2 counts)
- Operating a vehicle while intoxicated, Class A Misdemeanor
- Operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person, Class C Misdemeanor
- Possession of Marijuana, Class B Misdemeanor
- Driving While Suspended (Prior) Class A Misdemeanor