Minor Damage From Fire At The Terre Haute Humane Society

TERRE HAUTE, Ind – Fire fighters were called to the Terre Haute Humane Society Thursday morning when a dryer caught fire.

Board member Rick Burger told us that all of the animals were evacuated and no animals or people were hurt.

He did say that there was no serious damage. He added that there is a regular cleaning schedule in place for maintenance on the dryer which along with the washer are used daily.

Burger did say that the dryer will need to be replaced.

Terre Haute Humane Society
photo courtesy Rick Burger
Terre Haute Humane Society
photo courtesy Rick Burger